2012-12-20

TOM HILDE

Today I want present one of the most likeable  ski jumpers, namely Tom Hilde.




Date of birth:  22.09.87
Birthplace:      Bærum
Residence:     Lillehammer

Height:     179cm
Weight:    62 kg

Club:        Asker Sk
Team:      Kollenhopp

Ski:           Fischer
Helmet:   Uvex
Glasses: Uvex
Suit:         Buff


Tom and Anders :-)))
Tom began to jump when i was 7 years old. Mostly because his brother was jumping. ,,Having first competed with the Norwegian World Cup team in 2006, he won two silver medals in the team large hill event at the FIS Nordic World Ski Championships (2007, 2009).''

Favorite music Tom Hilde. 

Tom have three  playlists which he listen:


During jogging before breakfast, the one before jumping and one when he jogging for recovery.

The short playlist during morning jogging:
1. Peter Tevis - A gringo like me
2. Nomy - Cocaine (acoustic)
3. Rover - Perfect violation
4. Cloud cult - Its what need
5. Foreigner - Juke box hero

Second playlist during the championships.

This is the songs which Tom listen to during the warm up to competitions:

1. Weezer - The greatest man that ever lived
2. Metallica - Seek and Destroy
3. Metallica - The memory remains
4. Metallica - Nothing else matters



Brak komentarzy:

About me

Moje zdjęcie
About me: I'm 26 years old, in my spare time I like to listen to music, movie. My big love are ski jumping, a team which I love are the guys from Norway.