2012-12-19

A few words and new great pictures of Tom Hilde: 

 ,,After Engelberg we went straight to oberstdorf for some training. So far we have been really lucky with perfect conditions in all 4 sessions. Tomorrow we're having two more sessions before heading to Norway on friday to celebrate christmas. Right after landing in Norway we're having a press conference to announce the team for the 4-hills. Nothing is decided yet, but i have good feeling :) The jumping is going better and better and it was nice to get some jumps in the hill where i crashed last year."

Beautiful winter

RUNE :-)))

YOU!!!!

:-)))
ANDI :-))


In the common bed.

                           Perfect telemark 

Brak komentarzy:

About me

Moje zdjęcie
About me: I'm 26 years old, in my spare time I like to listen to music, movie. My big love are ski jumping, a team which I love are the guys from Norway.