2012-12-21

ANDREAS STJERNEN

Hi all,

Today I want to introduce you some nice information about Andreas Stjernen
Andreas is one of my favorite ski jumpers.


















Born:                                          30 July 1988 in Levanger
Nickname:                                "Stjerna"
Height:                                      188 cm

Hobby:                                      Golf


Ski club:                                    Sprova IL
Training Group:                      Troenderhopp
Language:                                Norwegian and English
Debut in the national team:  2005r.
World Cup debut:                   5.12.2009 Lillehammer

*Personal record 216m (12.02.2011 - Vikersund)

Andreas grew up with two sisters. Thanks to his father, who was a skier Andreas started to jump. Also interesting is the fact that as a young boy Andreas practiced also other sports disciplines, among others:
- football,
- handball, 
- cross-country skiing, 
- Nordic combined and golf.














Brak komentarzy:

About me

Moje zdjęcie
About me: I'm 26 years old, in my spare time I like to listen to music, movie. My big love are ski jumping, a team which I love are the guys from Norway.